The Minecraft Error Code Glowstone issue is something which has been bothering plenty of players for a while now. While glowstones are a useful resource in the game, the Glowstone Error is anything but. If you're one of the unfortunate ones, who has fallen victim to this error, when all you really wanted to do was eat popcorn and play Minecraft, then this is the right place for you. While we can't provide you with warm comestibles, we can provide you with a solution to the Glowstone error.
How to fix Minecraft Error Code Glowstone
While Minecraft like to name their error codes after things you may find in the game, it doesn't especially soften the blow when they appear. Fortunately, there are a few solutions you can try, to fix the flowstone error, and get back to your realm. Our top tips are as follows:
- According to help.Minecraft.net, the best thing to do is to try and restart the game. If that doesn't work, they suggest that you try "waiting for services to resolve their issues and try again".
- In addition to this, it is worth making sure you don't have any pending updates. If you do, update your software or device, and try again.
- Sign out of all your Minecraft accounts, close the game, and then try again.
- Some users have reported that using the Xbox Companion App has also helped to overcome this problem. This would apply if you are using Windows 10, Android, Xbox or iOS. Some users specifically found that they needed to use an older version of Xbox Companion. So if you are getting this error despite having the app, try and use an earlier version, and see if this helps.
- It's also worth making sure that your internet connection is working properly, just in case this is contributing to the problem.
- Double-check that you are using the correct log-in details.
- And finally, it's worth checking @Minecraft on Twitter for updates, in case there is a more fundamental issue that needs to be resolved at the developer's end.
Read More: How to fix the OpenGL error in Minecraft
What does the Glowstone Error mean?
If you get the Glowstone error code, it's most likely accompanied by the message:
Sign-in could not authenticate with all services
Typically, this means that for some reason, the game has been unable to sign you in with your log-in details. So if you try the above tips, and are still struggling, it may be worth contacting Mojang customer services for further support.