Wondering how to see your favourite items on Roblox? We've got you covered!
While browsing the Roblox Avatar Shop, you may come across thousands of clothing items, accessories, gear, and more. With so many items, you'll want to be able to easily and quickly find your favourites. To achieve that, Roblox allows you to "favourite" items you liked.
But, where can you see your favourites once you have favourited them? We will tell you how to see your favourite items on Roblox in this post. Let's get started!
How To See Your Favourite Items On Roblox PC
Similar to the Wishlist on Amazon, Roblox also has a place where all your favourite items, places and experiences are saved. If you are on PC, here are different ways to find your favourites on Roblox.
Roblox Favorites Catalogue
- Once you are logged in, tap on the 3-line icon at the top-left and select Profile.
- Scroll down to find the Favourites section.
- Tap Favourites -> to see your favourites.
That's it! Here you will see a selection of experiences and items that you have favourited. You can now select the Category you wish to see.
Roblox Favourites Link
Alternatively, you can navigate directly to the Roblox Favourites page on the Roblox site. Just insert your username into this link to go to the favourites page.
- https://www.roblox.com/users/[your user id]/favorites#
Don't forget to type in your user ID number.
- Read More: How To Reduce Lag On Roblox
How To See Your Favourite Items On Roblox Mobile
You can see your Roblox Favourites from the mobile app as well. However, the steps are a bit different from the desktop version. Whether you are on Android, iPhone or iPad, here's how you can access your Roblox Favourites on Roblox Mobile:
- Click on the 3-dot icon at the bottom-right.
- Select Profile and scroll down until you see Favourites.
- Tap Favourites -> and select the Category you wish to see.
Now that you know how to see your favourite items on Roblox, it's time to purchase them. Keep in mind that there is no easy way to refund Roblox items, so buy wisely. By the way, did you know that you can play Roblox on Oculus Quest 2?