If you are confused about how to log out of COD mobile, we've got you covered.
Here's how to switch accounts during gameplay if you have multiple accounts.
How to log out of COD Mobile
Some may find logging out of the COD Mobile account a bit tricky. Perhaps it's because the log-out option is placed somewhere you wouldn't expect. Anyways, for those who want to log out and switch accounts in COD mobile, here are the steps you need to follow.
- On the lobby screen, tap the gear icon on the top right to open Settings.
- Select Legal and Privacy from the side menu.
- Tap Logout on the bottom right corner.
- Click Ok to confirm.
That's it! The game will start to load and you will be brought to your login menu within a few minutes. From there, you can log in to your other account by choosing the appropriate login method.
Read More: How to play COD Mobile on PC
How to unlink COD Mobile from Facebook
The process of unlinking your Facebook account from your COD Mobile account is quite simple. However, you can't do it within the COD Mobile app. In order to unlink your Facebook from COD mobile, follow these steps.
- On your device, open Facebook.
- Tap the 3-line icon on the top right.
- Tap the gear icon to open Settings & Privacy.
- Scroll down to find Apps and Websites under the Permissions header. Tap on it.
- You will see Call of Duty: Mobile and other apps and websites linked to your Facebook.
- Tap Call of Duty: Mobile and click on the Remove button.
- Check the relevant boxes and tap Remove again to confirm it.
Once that's done, your Facebook account will no longer be linked to your Call of Duty Mobile account. Now, you can sign in with a different Facebook account or choose other sign-in methods to get back in the game.
How to switch accounts
To switch accounts in COD mobile, first log out of your current account. If you have no idea how to log out of COD Mobile, follow the instructions in the first section.
Once you are logged out, you will be taken to the login screen and then you can log in to the account you wish to, using one of the login methods.
It is worth mentioning that your progress is tied to the original account you used. Progress will not carry over to another account if you choose to change logins.
Once you are inside your new account and COD: Mobile keeps crashing on your device, we have some tips you could try to fix the issue once and for all.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Gaming page.