As we near the Hogwarts Legacy release date, players are wondering if they can link Hogwarts Legacy to Wizarding World.
Hogwarts Legacy is already Steam's top-selling game before its release. Many players have pre-ordered this highly anticipated title to play Hogwarts Legacy early. And these players are looking for ways to bring their Wizarding World identity into the game.
In this article, we will see how players can link Hogwarts Legacy to Wizarding World. Let's get started!
Can you connect your Wizarding World account to Hogwarts Legacy?
Yes, you can connect your Wizarding World account to Hogwarts Legacy.
On the Hogwarts Legacy FAQ page, it says that players can link their Wizarding World account to their WB Games Account to import their house and wand into Hogwarts Legacy. This way players can their authentic selves into the game.
Linking accounts will also unlock a Beaked Skull Mask and exclusive House Fan-Atic Robes in-game, a special set of house-themed robes so players can represent their Hogwarts House with style.
How to link Hogwarts Legacy to Wizarding World
As we mentioned above, linking Hogwarts Legacy to your Wizarding World account has many perks. Besides unlocking exclusive rewards such as Beaked Skull Mask and House Fan-atic School Robe, you will get to bring your authentic Hogwarts House, Wand, and other attributes into the game.
So, here are the steps you need to take to link Hogwarts Legacy to Wizarding World:
- Go over to this link to log in or join the Harry Potter Fan Club.
- Next, click on the Get sorted now button and complete the Sorting Ceremony Quiz. Select the Let's Go! button at the bottom of the page to return to the Hogwarts Legacy account linking page.
- Now it's time to pick up your wand. Click on the Discover your wand button and complete the Wand Ceremony Quiz. Select the Let's Go! button at the bottom of the page to return to the Hogwarts Legacy account linking page.
- Once that is done, you will be asked to complete the account linking by navigating to the WB Games website.
- So go to the WB Games website and either create an account or log into your existing one. Your accounts should be linked once you login to your WB Games account.
Under the Connection page for the WB Games Account site, link the console or PC platform where you plan to play Hogwarts Legacy. This will streamline the experience when you launch the game for the first time.
In case you are having trouble linking Hogwarts Legacy to Wizarding World due to the "Unable to connect to WB Games online services" error we recommend you restart the game or try again after the traffic dies down.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Gaming page.