We’re only a few weeks away from the release of Hogwarts Legacy and fans are already looking forward to venturing around their favourite wizard school. Now that we know the game is going to have over 100 side quests and plenty of content, fans are already thinking about the Hogwarts Legacy achievements.
Going 100% and getting all of the achievements is something hardcore gamers love doing and that’s not going to change here. After all, this is an open-world RPG packed to the brim with tests to pass, students to battle, and monsters to kill. Thankfully, the achievements below don’t have anything to do with difficulty, so players who want to cruise through in Easy Mode can do so.
Expect to do a lot of exploration if you want to get all of the Hogwarts Legacy achievements. Since difficulty isn’t a factor, fans should take their time when completing these, learning all the spells in Hogwarts Legacy, and making new friends.
Now, here are all of the Hogwarts Legacy achievements and how to get them.
Hogwarts Legacy achievements
Keep in mind that these were released before the game was, so there might be a few that Warner Bros. hasn’t revealed. For now, here are all of the officially released achievements for Hogwarts Legacy.
- The Sort Who Makes an Entrance - Complete the introduction and finish the Sorting Ceremony
- The Toast of the Town - Find the Map Chamber as a Slytherin
- The Auror’s Apprentice - Find the Map Chamber as a Hufflepuff
- The Gryffindor in the Graveyard - Find the Map Chamber as a Gryffindor
- The Wise Owl - Find the Map Chamber as a Ravenclaw
- First Class Student - Attend your first class
- Troll with the Punches - Survive the troll attack on Hogsmeade
- That’s a Keeper - Meet Charles Rookwood in the Map Chamber
- Rising From the Ashes - Rescue the phoenix
- Grappling with a Graphorn - Subdue the Lord of the Shore
- The One Who Mastered Memories - View all Pensieve memories
- The Hallowed Hero - Wield a Deathly Hallow
- The Hero of Hogwarts - Defeat Ranrok
- The Seeker of Knowledge - Win the House Cup
- The Avenging Gazelle - Complete Natsai Onai’s relationship line
- The Defender of Dragons - Save a dragon
- Beast Friends - Complete Poppy Sweeting’s relationship line
- A Sallow Grave - Complete Sebastian Sallow’s relationship line
- Flight the Good Flight - Beat Imelda’s time in all broom races
- The Good Samaritan - Complete all side quests
- Challenge Accepted - Complete all tiers of a challenge
- Collector’s Edition - Complete all collections
- A Keen Sense of Spell - Invoke Ancient Magic for the first time
- Loom for Improvement - Upgrade a piece of gear
- The Root of the Problem - Stun 10 different enemies using a Mandrake
- The Nature of the Beast - Breed every type of beast
- Going Through the Potions - Brew every type of potion
- Put Down Roots - Grow every type of plant
- Third Time’s a Charm - Upgrade a piece of gear 3 times
- A Talent for Spending - Spend 5 Talent Points
- Savvy Spender - Spend all Talent Points
- Room with a View - Reach the highest point in the castle, the Headmaster’s upper study
- Spilled Milk - Use Flipendo ten times – to tip one cow or several
- Floo Around the World - Unlock all Floo Flames
- Followed the Butterflies - Follow butterflies to a treasure
- Rise to the Challenges - Defeat enemies in all battle arenas
- Merlin’s Beard! - Complete all Merlin Trials
- The Intrepid Explorer - Discover all cairn dungeons
- Coasting Along - Visit Poidsear Coast
- Demiguise Dread - Find all Demiguise statues
- The Ends Petrify the Means - Defeat a total of fifty enemies using Petrificus Totalus
- Raising Expectations - Reach a combo of 100
- Finishing Touches - Use Ancient Magic on every enemy in the game
- The Spell Master - Learn all spells
- A Forte for Achievement - Reach Level 40
That is a lot of achievements. Aside from the main campaign, Hogwarts Legacy has over 100 side quests that affect the main story. It will take around 35 hours to complete the game and earn all the achievements.
Hogwarts Legacy release date
Hogwarts Legacy will be coming to PC and current-gen systems on February 10, while the last-gen ports are getting the game on April 4. Hogwarts Legacy will be on Steam Deck at launch.
Funnily enough, fans who want to get access to the game’s illegal spells can do so if they pre-order the Deluxe version of the game. It will give you early access to Hogwarts Legacy as well as let you do wizard war crimes.
And that covers everything about Hogwarts Legacy achievements. Be sure to link Hogwarts Legacy to Wizarding World before the game release, so that you can bring your House and Wand to the game.