Rainbow Six Extractionis the latest online multiplayer tactical shooter in the Rainbow Six series. And like so many online multiplayer games, it suffers from its fair share of error codes. One of the most common issues so far is the Rainbow Six Extraction BRAVO-00000206 error. If you've been hit with this, then you've come to the right place. We'll explain how you can fix this particular problem, and give you a little bit of an explanation about the error itself. What it is, and why it's happening. Before long, you'll be back where you want to be.
How To Fix Rainbow Six Extraction BRAVO-00000206 Error Code
If you have experienced this error code, you may well find yourself scratching your head, wondering what to do about it. There are several possible remedies, and we recommend that you try the following:
- Start by checking the server status of the game. You can also check the official Ubisoft Twitter feed, where they will let you know about any server issues. If there are problems with the server, you may need to sit tight until they have been resolved before trying again.
- Assuming the servers are working, your next step is try the classic system restart, to reset the link between your device and the game.
- It's also important to check that your internet conenction is working properly. Test another app or device. If you are using Wi-Fi, consider switching to a wired connection to improve stability. You can also restart your router.
- If you use a VPN to connect to the internet, it's possible that a server in the region you are connected to ahs an issue. So try disabling the VPN, to see if this improves the situation.
- Make sure you have fully updated your system software, and the game.
- Finally, if you are on PC, you can try repairing the game files, in case a corrupted file is responsible. To do this:
- Open the Ubisoft Connect software on the PC.
- Click on the Games tab > Select Rainbow Six Extraction.
- Select the arrow icon on the bottom right side.
- Click Verify files.
- Click Repair.
- Ubisoft Connect will start repairing any missing or corrupted files. Wait for it to complete, then restart your computer.
If none of these options works, then it may be time to contact Ubisoft Support for additional advice.
What Is Error Code BRAVO-00000206?
The BRAVO-00000206 error code is accompanied by the message 'Server Connection Error'. As this indicates, the issue is with the connection between the end-user and the game server. It is an issue that has been encountered regardless of game platform - PC, PlayStation, and Xbox users have all reported experiencing this problem.
Most commonly, the issue seems to be caused by a problem at the server end of the equation, although in some instances, an issue with the user's internet connection may also be a factor. And as suggested by our fixes, very occasionally, there can be something else entirely at play.
The underlying cause of the error can be difficult to pin down. So work through the solutions we've highlighted above. And all being well, you will soon overcome the BRAVO-00000206 error, and be back online with your friends.