Far Cry 6 Error Code Trapper is another of the many errors that players have been experiencing since the game was launched. While it's pretty normal for a new game to come with a host of teething issues, it's still a pain when they start affecting your enjoyment of the game.
So before this can mar your experience any more than it already has, read this article. We'll let you know how to fix the Error Code Trapper on Far Cry 6. As an added bonus, we'll also let you know what it relates to, and what might be causing it in the first place.
How To Fix Error Code Trapper-D1543951
According to Ubisoft, there is a quick and straightforward solution if you do encounter Far Cry 6 Error Code Trapper. Simply restart the game, and pick up where you left off before the error.
This simple answer should resolve the error for the vast majority of players. But just in case it doesn't, there are some general connectivity checks to run through:
- Check the server status for the game. If you're on PlayStation go here, or here if you're on Xbox. If there is an issue with the server, you may need to wait until it has been resolved.
- You could also try using a VPN to conenct with a server in a differrent location. Or, if you are currently using a VPN, switch it off. Perhaps your local sevrer will work better.
- Make sure your network is working properly.
- Consider switching to a wired connection if you are on Wi-Fi, for a more stable connection.
- Restarting your router can sometimes help.
If nothing is working, then it's time to reach out to Ubisoft for additional support. Find them on their website, or connect on Twitter @UbisoftSupport. But what else do we know about Far Cry 6 Error Code Trapper?
What is Error Code Trapper-D1543951?
This error appears when players are attempting to load a Special Operation on Far Cry 6. Special Operations are mission you can embark on by finding a specific character in the game. The character is called Lola, and you can find her in any Guerilla camp that you've already unlocked. Special Operation missions can be played solo. Alternatively, you can choose to play alongside someone from your friends list, or you can choose quick play, where you will be paired up with someone online to play with.
The fact that this is an online game mode is significant. It points to a potential problem on the server side of the equation. Restarting your game refreshes your conenction to the servers, and is an effective solution for a number of Far Cry 6 errors.
Ubisoft haven't given any additional detail around this error, so we are speculating a little. But the fix is a simple one, and hopefully it won't be too long before errors like this are permanently addressed by the developers.