If there has been an error connecting to FIFA 23 ultimate team, we can help.
FIFA 23 Ultimate Team is designed to provide players with a fun and engaging experience by allowing them to compete against other players online, complete challenges, and build the ultimate team of their favourite players.
How to fix the error connecting to FIFA 23 ultimate team issue
The FUT connection error is not a new issue for Ultimate Team players. As frustrating as it is that it remains a problem, the flip side is that at least there are a series of tried and tested solutions to fix it.
We have covered the topic of how to fix the FIFA 22 connection error, and we could use the same steps for fixing the connection error with FIFA 23 Ultimate Team. So, here are our tips to fix the error connecting to FIFA 23 ultimate team issue:
- Start by checking for updates. Previously, when this issue has arisen, EA released a patch soon after to provide a fix. So check to see if one is available, and download and install it.
- Make sure there are no problems with the game servers. If there are issues, wait until these are resolved before trying again.
- If the servers are running as they should be, check your internet connection. Test other devices or apps to make sure they're working. Close any apps or devices that you aren't using, to ensure as little traffic on the network as possible. Restarting your router can sometimes help. And if you are on WiFi, switching to a wired connection can also improve stability.
- Make sure your account details are correct. Some players have suggested that changing their password gets around this error. Others have found that disabling 2FA, changing their security question and changing their favourite in-game club has also helped.
- Finally, check to see if your date and time settings have been manually changed. If there is a mismatch with what the servers think it is, you may be blocked as a security measure. So set your date and time automatically.
If none of the above seems to be helping, then it's time to reach out to EA for further support. You can contact them on Twitter, or on their website. But what are the reasons for an error like this to occur in the first place?
What is FIFA 23 ultimate team connection error?
When players encounter the FUT connection error, they see the following error message:
We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 23 Ultimate Team . You will be returned to the FIFA 23 Main menu.
As the solutions we outlined above may suggest, there are several reasons for an error connecting to FIFA 23 Ultimate Team Servers. These include:
- Server issues
- Network problems
- Account-related issues - expired subscriptions, incorrect credentials, even bans
- Mismatched date and time settings
In most cases, EA moves quickly to provide a patch to fix any underlying causes for this issue. After all, FUT makes EA a bunch of money, so they want to keep that golden goose laying as much as they can.
But if you are waiting for an update, try our fixes, and hopefully, you'll be back buying and selling players, as you try to build your own ultimate team.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Gaming page.