For those still carrying around a Game Boy in their bag, there's some good news to finish off October; a new game is coming.
Developed by SpaceBot Interactive, Dragonborne is a new RPG made from the 'GB Studio' suite, where you need to find your father and save your land from dragons.
While there's no 'Color' or 'DX' version as yet, it looks to be the game to buy when it releases next year, in retail form.
With that, here's some more details about Dragonborne while pre-orders are still open.
Earlier this week SpaceBot Interactive dropped a trailer which shows the full overview of the game.
The game has a top-down RPG design that many games from the early nineties had, such as Final Fantasy and Link's Awakening.
Their press release states '...Dragonborne is a brand new 8-bit adventure RPG featuring a turn based battle system and various mini quests and puzzles that you must complete to progress through the game.'
It also states the features of the game, such as:
- Brand new adventure RPG for Game Boy.
- Travel through the region of Argon as Kris, in search of your missing father Kurtis, the greatest dragon slayer the region has ever known.
- Turn based battle system.
- Various mini quests and puzzles.
- Fight your way to each of the dragon dungeons.
- 6-7 hours of gameplay.
- Multiple enemies.
- Various weapon and armour upgrades.
- Character zapping system.
- Ranking system dependent on how you finish the game.
- Various collectibles.
- Detailed battle scene graphics.
- Multiple endings.
The game can be pre-ordered here, either in its boxed-glory, only the cartridge, or a 'ROM' file where you can play it on another device.
The pre-orders close on the 30th November, while the release date is January 2021.