Destiny 2 just keeps on getting better.
That's not all though, and the changes are never really going to end.
So, let's dive into the latest update.
What's in Destiny 2 Update 2.07?
The full patch notes have things other than the ones we've listed here, but we think these are probably the most important things:
Season of the Hunt
- Adjusted the Cryptolith Lure to allow players to charge it twice as fast.
- Increased Cryptolith Lure charge cap from 3 to 5.
- Fixed an issue that was causing players to reacquire the Cryptolith Lure every time they launched the game.
- Fixed an issue with the Lure exclusion description.
- The One for All perk is incorrectly listed as a possible roll for Corsair's Wrath and has been corrected to the Unrelenting perk.
- Fixed an issue that was causing some players to be blocked from progressing the Forsaken campaign.
- Fixed a location where players could get out of environment.
- Resolved an issue that was preventing some players from progressing past the first mission of “A Guardian Rises” in the New Light introduction quest.
- Fixed an issue where “Stasis Weekly Challenge” was translated incorrectly in some languages.
- Fixed an issue with the Lost Lament quest not progressing from Minotaurs, Hydras, and Cyclops.
That's not all though, there have even been some changes to some of the new abilities.
What other fixes are there?
Of course, a lot of people are being somewhat critical of the new Stasis abilities for being, well, a bit wonky.
That's why people will be happy to hear that there have been changes made to those abilities too:
- Penumbral Blast: Projectile range increased by 37%, Minimum distance to cast ranged melee reduced by 32%.
- This allows you to throw the ranged melee closer to targets.
- Fixed an issue with the Glacial Quake Super where the melee attack would sometimes fail to activate.
- Resolved an issue where players could appear to become stuck in Shiver Strike action and animation for other players.
These might not be the changes people wanted, but they're definitely the ones we've received.