As we are approaching the release time of the survival horror game, let's take a look at the Dead Space remake trophies.
In this article, we'll take a look at all the trophies, achievements, and other special rewards you'll receive in the game.
Dead Space remake trophies
The Dead Space remake trophy list has leaked ahead of its launch. From completing the game on different difficulty levels to killing enemies with different weapons, there are 48 (1 Platinum, 2 Gold, 9 Silver, 36 Bronze) trophies to unlock.
Below, you will find the list of all the Dead Space remake trophies.
- Concordance Officer (PS5 only): Collect all Trophies.
- Welcome Aboard: Complete Chapter 1 on any difficulty setting.
- Lab Rat: Complete Chapter 2 on any difficulty setting.
- All Systems Go: Complete Chapter 3 on any difficulty setting.
- Cannon Fodder: Complete Chapter 4 on any difficulty setting.
- True Believer: Complete Chapter 5 on any difficulty setting.
- Greenhouse Effect: Complete Chapter 6 on any difficulty setting.
- S.O.S.: Complete Chapter 7 on any difficulty setting.
- Strange Transmissions: Complete Chapter 8 on any difficulty setting.
- Wreckage: Complete Chapter 9 on any difficulty setting.
- Keeper of the Faith Complete Chapter 10 on any difficulty setting.
- Betrayed: Complete Chapter 11 on any difficulty setting.
- Exodus: Complete Chapter 12 on any difficulty setting.
- Final Regeneration: Discover the Hunter’s origins.
- Whole Again: Pursue Nicole’s investigation.
- Set A Benchmark: Complete the game on Medium difficulty or above.
- Untouchable: Complete the game in Impossible Mode.
- Trusted Contractor: Complete New Game Plus on any difficulty mode.
- Full Arsenal: Own every weapon in the game.
- Built To Order: Install every weapon upgrade.
- Autofire: Kill 30 enemies with the Pulse Rifle.
- Live with the Hot Ones: Kill 30 enemies with the Flamethrower.
- A Cut Above: Kill 30 enemies with the Ripper.
- Pusher: Kill 30 enemies with the Force Gun.
- Eviscerator: Kill 30 enemies with the Line Gun.
- Full Contact: Kill 30 enemies with the Contact Beam.
- One Gun: Beat the game using only the Plasma Cutter.
- Pack Rat: Place 25 items in Storage.
- Story Teller: Collect 75 Logs.
- Legend Teller: Collect 150 Logs.
- Merchant: Collect all Schematics.
- Marksman: Dismember 50 Limbs.
- Surgeon: Dismember 500 Limbs.
- Wishbone: Rip off a dangling limb using Kinesis.
- Raise The Stakes: Pin an enemy.
- Freeze: Use Stasis on 50 enemies.
- Backbreaker: Kill 10 enemies with a stomp attack.
- Maxed Out: Fully upgrade all weapons and equipment.
- Front Toward Enemy: Survive the Shooting Gallery.
- Z-Baller: Complete Level 6 in Zero-G Basketball.
- There’s Always Peng!: Find the Peng Treasure.
- Full Clearance: Create the Master Security Override.
- Brute Force: Kill a Brute.
- Exterminator: Kill the Leviathan.
- Get Off My Ship!: Kill the Leviathan Remnant.
- Mindless Prey: Kill the Hive Mind.
- Marked: Pick up a Marker fragment for the first time.
- Reunion: See the alternative ending on any difficulty mode.
As you can see, the Dead Space remake’s trophy list is very similar to that of 2008 original. Challenges such as requiring you to beat the game using only the Plasma Cutter and collecting 150 logs across the rig return from the original.
Read more: Will Dead Space remake be on Steam Deck?
How long will it take to achieve all the Dead Space remake trophies?
Dead Space remake is expected to be longer than its original 2008 counterpart. Multiple sources on the internet suggest the horror game will likely take 10-15 hours to complete. This does not include side quests, but only the main story.
Completing the entirety of the Dead Space remake’s trophy/achievement list will require a minimum of two playthroughs. When we take that into consideration, it will take around 25-30 hours to achieve all the Dead Space remake trophies.