With Cyberpunk 2077 finally rolling out around the world, you may well be wondering when exactly the game will launch in your country. The countdown is well and truly on, and CD Projekt Red has released precise timing info nice and early.
The build-up to the game's release has been dominated by reports of bugs and promises of a Day One Patch to tackle them, but nonetheless fans will be rushing to jump in and play the game as soon as possible.
READ MORE:Cyberpunk 2077 PS4 vs PS5 differences!
Keep on reading, then, and you'll find out when Cyberpunk 2077 will unlock in your homeland...
Cyberpunk 2077 release time on PS4, Xbox One, PS5 and Xbox Series X/S consoles
If you've been asking yourself, 'when can I play Cyberpunk 2077?', you've come to the right place for answers.
The official release date for the game is 10th October, but the exact time you'll be able to start playing will depend on your region.
As CD Projekt Red confirmed in the bottom-left corner of the official image below, "On consoles, the game will release in each region at midnight local time.
"Preload of the game will be available on Thursday, December 3rd, at 5pm CET on Xbox, and 2 days prior to the release date on PlayStation."
Long story short: whether you've preloaded the game or not, the earliest you'll be able to play the game on console is just after midnight on 10th December in your local region.
Cyberpunk 2077 release time on PC and Google Stadia
For PC players on Steam, Epic Store and Google Stadia, as the map above explains, the situation is a little bit more complicated. The good news, though, is that you'll be able to jump in a little early if you're a computer-based player.
If you don't fancy combing over that map, here's a list of the international release times for Cyberpunk 2077:
- Los Angeles, West Coast USA: 4pm PST on 9th December
- Mexico City, Mexico: 6pm CST on 9th December
- New York, East Coast USA: 7pm EST on 9th December
- Bogota, Colombia: 9pm COT on 9th December
- Brasilia, Brazil: 9pm BRT on 9th December
- London, UK: 12am GMT on 10th December
- Paris, France: 1am CET on 10th December
- Cairo, Egypt: 2am EET on 10th December
- Moscow, Russia: 3am MSK on 10th December
- Warsaw, Poland: 1am CET on 10th December
- Istanbul, Turkey: 3am TRT in 10th December
- Dubai, UAE: 4am GST on 10th December
- Johannesburg, South Africa: 2am SAST on 10th December
- Beijing, China: 8am CST on 10th December
- Seoul, South Korea: 9am KST on 10th December
- Singapore: 8am SGT on 10th December
- Tokyo, Japan: 9am JST on 10th December
- Sydney, Australia: 11am AEDT on 10th December
- Wellington, New Zealand: 1pm NZDT on 10th December
Just remember - those times above only apply to PC and Stadia players! For console gamers, wherever you are in the world, you'll be able to play from midnight on the morning of 10th December.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Gaming page.