The Back 4 Blood Sign In Error is leading to fans baying for blood. While these vampiric tendencies may be undesirable, the frustration of being unable to play Back 4 Blood is understandable. So if you've been hit by this particular issue, is there anything you can do about it?
In this article, we'll discuss the Back 4 Blood Sign In Error. By the time we're finished, you'll know what causes this issue, and what you might be able to do to fix it.
Here's everything we know about the Back 4 Blood Sign In Error.
How To Fix Sign In Failed Issue
Step one, as is so often the case, is to check the server status for the game. If there is an issue with the game servers, then anything else we suggest is, like an attempt to eat 5 cream crackers without water, almost certainly doomed to failure. You can check the Xbox servers here, and for the PSN network, it's here. You can also get updates on the @back4blood Twitter feed.
But assuming everything is, as the kids say, hunky-dory? Then it's time to try the following steps.
What to do if the Servers are Working
- Start by checking your internet connection is working properly. Test another app, or another device. If you seem to be having connectivity issues, restart your device, and restart your router.
- Make sure your video and sound drivers are fully up to date. For AMD, check here, for NVIDIA, go here.
- It's also worth checking to see if you have any updates pending, whether that's game updates, or system updates. Direct X updates are especially important.
- If you are overclocking your GPU, reset it to its original settings. Overclocking can cause crashes, or permanently damage the components.
- Some users have suggested that changing their MAC address in their connection settings has also helped.
- For Steam users, go to settings and hit "clear download cache" has also worked for some players.
- Also on Steam, try to verify the integrity of your game files:
- Go to Library in Steam
- Locate the title in your list of games, right-click it, and select Properties
- Click the Local Files tab
- From here, select Verify Integrity of Game Files
- The process normally takes several minutes, so be patient!
- If you're on a console, then try uninstalling, then reinstalling the game.
- Finally, you could try using a VPN, in case the issue is linked to your local server. Likewise if you are currently using a VPN, try turning it off, and see if that makes a difference.
If nothing is working, then you can submit a support ticket request to WB Games. But what else do we know about the Back 4 Blood Sign In Error?
What is the Back 4 Blood Sign In Error?
Players attempting to sign in to Back 4 Blood are receiving the following error message:
Failed to sign in. You are currently prevented from playing online multiplayer games.
As the message indicates, it means that players are unable to play Back 4 Blood at all. There isn't an enormous amount of detail around what the underlying cause of the issue is at this stage. With it being such a new game, issues are inevitable. But until Turtle Rock Studios can narrow down the problem and provide a fix, our suggestions are your best bet, for getting past the Back 4 Blood Sign In Error.