The crypto market is a constantly evolving one and many new coins are appearing regularly. However, the Shiba Inu coin is something special. This coin has a lot of promise and has been getting a lot of attention as the cryptocurrency market matures. In fact, it has seen a rapid increase in its price over the past few months. And if you’re thinking of getting a hold of the Shiba Inu crypto coin, then read on.
How Do You Pull a Shiba Inu Coin?
The easiest way to get Shiba Inu coins is to let your computer do it for you. Crypto mining may seem like a daunting task at first, but your GPU would be the only thing that will be working here. Undeniably, if you want to take on this new challenge, you’ll need a decent CPU as well as a powerful GPU (6GB) to help you with the mining process. So, if you’re ready to start, here is how to mine Shiba Inu crypto in 10 simple steps.
- To get started on mining SHIB, you’ll need a Shiba Inu Wallet — this will collect all your SHIB coins once you’ve reached your payout threshold. For example, MetaMask, Atomic Wallet, Trust Wallet, etc.
- Go to unMineable’s official website. Download, install and run the unMineable beta miner software.
- You’ll need to download another software called PhoenixMiner here. Extract it into the same folder where the unMineable app is located.
- Re-launch the unMineable app and click Continue.
- Click on Graphics Card (GPU) and click Next.
- Click on Update miner file location, which will prompt you to locate the PhoenixMiner.exe file. Once you’ve found and selected it, click Open.
- Click on Next.
- Select Shiba Inu as the cryptocurrency you’d like to mine.
- Enter your SHIB wallet address. Click Start, and the app will start mining SHIB right away.
- Once you’ve earned your payout threshold, unMineable will send your SHIB coins directly to your SHIBWallet.
Voila! this is how you pull Shiba Inu crypto coins. Obviously, this method can take a while to yield results. However, if you do this, you’ll definitely be earning yourself some money from your computer’s idle processing power.
How Do You Get Shiba Inu Crypto on Coinbase?
Undeniably, Shiba Inu Crypto mining is extremely time-consuming and you need expensive hardware for the job. However, there’s a much easier way, which is to purchase them on the crypto exchange. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to buy Shiba Inu crypto coins on Coinbase.
- First of all, log in to your Coinbase account.
- Click Buy and Pick Shiba Inu Coin from the Crypto Assets.
- Input how much Shiba Inu Coin you’d like to buy.
- Click Preview to check your price and Pay through your credit card or bank account.
- You’re almost done! You have now purchased SHIB and the final step is to wait for the confirmation email along with other relevant information.
Once you are done, you can add the Shiba Inu coin to your portfolio. You can also use the Coinbase wallet to protect it. Summing up, this is how to buy Shiba Inu crypto on Coinbase.
Shiba Inu has seen a surge in its price over the past few months and there is no doubt that it has potential. So, it would be a good idea to keep an eye on it. Watch this space for important updates on the Shiba Inu crypto.