Many people are talking about cryptocurrencies these days. And rightly so—they can provide amazing opportunities for people who invest in them to get rich really quickly. But how do you get started with this exciting new world of investing? There are plenty of different cryptocurrency exchange apps and it can be quite a confusing task to start out. So, here is a simple guide on how to get started with popular crypto apps.
How to Get Started with Coinbase Crypto App?
If you’re looking to start trading cryptocurrency, you’ve probably come across Coinbase. Certainly, it is the most popular cryptocurrency trading app. There are two apps available: Coinbase and Coinbase Pro. The apps are available on iOS and Android platforms. Here is how to get started with the Coinbase crypto app:
- Open the Coinbase app and Click Get Started.
- You’ll be asked to provide your legal full name, email address and state of residence. Proof must be provided to support your inputs. You also need to set a password.
- Click SIGN UP and wait for Coinbase's verification email on your registered email address.
- Select Verify Email Address in the email you received from Coinbase.com. This will take you back to Coinbase.com.
- You’ll need to sign back in using the email and password to complete the email verification process.
- Once you sign in, you’ll be prompted to add your phone number and personal information as well as verify them.
- Upon verifying your identity, set up a 2-step verification app (TOTP) to help protect your account against unauthorized access. For example, Google Authenticator or Authy.
- Finally, link a payment method available in your country. That's it!
How to Get Started with Binance Crypto App?
Founded in 2017, Binance is an exchange with a strong focus on altcoin trading. So, if you’re looking for a simple way to start investing in cryptocurrencies, this is a great option. Here is how to get started with the Binance crypto app:
- Open Binance app and click Log In/Register.
- Tap Register andenter your email address & set up your password.
- Drag the slider to complete the Security Verification puzzle.
- You will then receive a verification email from Binance in your inbox with a secret code.
- Enter the code and verify your email ID.
- Congratulations, you have successfully registered on Binance.
Note: It is recommended to enable two-factor authentication (2FA) to enhance your account security. Binance supports both Google verification and SMS 2FA.
How to Get Started with Crypto.com App?
Crypto.com is one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges that enable you to buy 200+ cryptocurrencies with 20+ fiat currencies. The Crypto.com app is available on both the Apple Store and Google Play. Here is how to get started with the Crypto.com app:
- Open the Crypto.com app and tap Sign Up.
- Enter your email address and click Continue. A confirmation link will be sent to your email address.
- Got to your email and click Log in.
- Next, you will be prompted to enter your mobile number.
- Enter your mobile number and click Send Verification Code.
- Input the code to verify your mobile number.
- Provide your personal information and submit a valid ID to verify your identity.
- You will have to wait 2-3 business days to know if your account has been approved.
- Once your account is verified, you will be notified via email.
Crypto apps have become a huge part of cryptocurrency, with many crypto apps that have been created to help users track their investments and even trade their holdings. They’re intuitive and convenient, and they’re a great way to get started with crypto. But some aren’t as straightforward as they seem. However, once you get used to them, they can be a great tool to have in your arsenal.