Call Of Duty: Warzone's big Halloween event, The Haunting Of Verdansk, is upon us. But along with all the fun of fighting zombies and donning Jigsaw outfits, there seems to be a slight glitch going around involving the Pumpkin Punisher gun.
We've seen multiple reports of players completing the 16 objectives required to unlock the Pumpkin Punisher, only for the gun and its blueprint to fail to appear.
READ MORE:Virgin Media reveals that Warzone has the "biggest impact" on its network
If that has happened to you, keep reading to learn one path to possibly fixing the issue...
New fix found for Pumpkin Punisher bug
Infinity Ward's Joe Cecot has stepped up on Twitter to share a 'painful workaround' for the issue, if you're really desperate for the Pumpkin Punisher....
Cecot does also note that an upcoming update to the game, post-Halloween, will fix the issue for anyone that is stuck in this state of Pumpkin-less-ness.
READ MORE:How to check which email is on your CoD account
What else can you do if the Pumpkin Punisher blueprint won't unlock?
We've spotted one instance of somebody managing to get some help with this probem, and it involved contacting the official Activision Support Twitter account.
As you can see in the Twitter exchange embedded below, the Activision Support account asked the player in question to send them a DM with some details of their account so they can investigate the issue.
If you don't want to do the painful workaround or wait until after Halloween, getting in touch with Activision is probably your best bet if your Pumpkin Punisher blueprint has failed to arrive.
You can click here to visit the Activision Support page on Twitter, and send them a DM with your issue and your details.
How do you unlock the Pumpkin Punisher?
It's also worth checking that you have actually done all the things you're meant to do in order to unlock the Pumpkin Punisher. Players have to locate and open all 16 Trick or Treat supply boxes before they will be rewarded with the Pumpkin Punisher, and this is where they are located...
- “Spooky Scene” Animated Calling Card (Storage Town)
- “Jack-O-Lantern” Charm (Boneyard)
- “Skeleton Crew” Spray (Superstore)
- “Time of the Season” Watch (Dam)
- “Lil’ Demon” Charm (Hills)
- “The Joker” Sticker (Airport)
- “The Woodsman” Spray (Train)
- “Return to Dust” Assault Rifle (Military Base)
- “Pumpkin Peril” Animated Calling Card (Hospital)
- “Freak of Nature” Spray (TV Station)
- “Chainsaw Fiend” Spray (Downtown)
- “Flashy Fate” Sticker (Quarry)
- “The Harvester” Animated Emblem (Stadium)
- “Ghoulish Gift” Animated Emblem (Port)
- “Scary Patch” Animated Emblem (Lumber Yard)
- “The Cleaver” Melee Weapon Blueprint (Gulag)
READ MORE:Everything you need to know about The Haunting Of Verdansk