Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Season 5 has brought with it a few technical problems, with an annoying glitch based around weapon textures being one of the biggest frustrations for Modern Warfare and Warzone players.
The glitch made certain weapons and items appear incorrectly and act weird on screen, which made playing the game particularly stressful for a lot of players.
Luckily, the problem has been fixed in a recent patch. Keep reading to learn more...
How to fix the Call Of Duty weapon texture glitch
The good news is that an update to Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone, which went live on August 15th, has fixed this issue - hopefully, once an for all.
All you need to do, then, is launch your console or PC, and let the update download. Then you'll want to install it, open the game, and resume playing!
Just be aware that, as with a lot of Call Of Duty updates, this one could take a long time to download. We've got some tips on how to speed it up right here.
READ MORE:The best mouse for CoD Warzone on PC
What else was mentioned in these Patch Notes?
As reported by Gamespot, these are the full Patch Notes from the Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare August 15th update...
- Fix for weapon model corruption
- Fix for error with "Play Again" option in Warzone
- Fixed bug where players could use rope ascender through closed door in Downtown
- Fixed issue with Common AUG world model appearing invisible in Warzone
- Removed certain maps from playlists:
- Headquarters: Removed Arklov Peak and Shipment
- Kill Confirmed: Removed Aniyah Incursion
- Cyber Attack: Removed Aniyah Incursion
- Hardpoint: Removed Piccadilly and Aniyah Incursion
- Search and Destroy: Removed Rust
READ MORE: Paul Pogba's Warzone loadout revealed!
For more articles like this, take a look at our Call Of Duty page.