Sometimes you need to find certain information quickly, but watching long YouTube videos is time-consuming. That's why we have prepared a tutorial on how to summarize YouTube Videos with ChatGPT. In addition, we also provided the option to use another AI to compress videos.
In this article, we'll show you how and where to download a browser extension that will help you compress YouTube videos with ChatGPT, as well as explain in detail how to use this tool. In addition, you will get to know a new AI that can do the same thing. You can choose the tool that suits you more.
If you are looking for more content like this, feel free to read our guide on how you can use ChatGPT 4 for free. We also have an article on how to use ChatGPT DAN.
How to get a ChatGPT summary using the YouTube Summary extension
First, we'll take a look at the YouTube Summary with the ChatGPT browser extension. To use the YouTube summary with the ChatGPT plugin to summarize YouTube videos, follow these steps:
- First, you have to install the plugin by following this link.
- Then select the video you want to summarize and click on the plugin icon in the YouTube interface.
- The plugin will provide you with a full transcript of the video. You can copy the transcript or choose to view an AI summary to summarize the video using ChatGPT.
- As soon as you click "view AI summary," a new chat will open in ChatGPT and the plugin will automatically upload the transcript to the chat and enter the required prompt.
- Just paste the transcript and ChatGPT will generate a summary of the most important parts of the video.
Other ways to summarize a YouTube video
SolidPoint is a machine learning-based automatic text compression service. SolidPoint uses neural networks to automatically compress long texts into shorter, more informative summaries.
With SolidPoint, you can quickly create summaries of YouTube videos. The developers of this service claim that their approach to text compression is more accurate and efficient than that of competitors, and you can only verify this by trying two services and forming your own opinion.
So if you want to use SolidPoint for text compression, you should follow these steps:
- Go to the SolidPoint website using this link.
- In the text box on the main page, enter the link to the YouTube video you want to compress.
- Click on the "Summarize" button.
- Wait one minute for SolidPoint to process your text and generate a summary.
- Preview the generated text summary. If you like the result, you can copy and paste it into another document or download it as a .txt file.
Please remember that automatic text compression may not always be accurate and complete. We recommend that you check the generated text for accuracy and correctness of the information before using it. And while you are here, make sure to check our guide on how to fix ChatGPT "Conversation not found" error.
For more articles like this, take a look at our AI and How To page.