The low exposure eye filter is the latest trend on TikTok that is catching the attention of all the TikTokers. However, not everyone knows how to get the low exposure eye filter on TikTok. So in this article, we are going to share with you the process to get this trending filter on TikTok.
How to Get the Low Exposure Eye Filter on TikTok?
The low exposure eye filter is a trending filter that is taking the internet by storm. Everyone wants to try this filter and look their best. Here is how to get the low exposure eye filter on TikTok:
- Open TikTok and go to Discover tab.
- Search "low exposure". You will find many videos with this effect.
- Just play any of the videos.
- Above the creator's name, you will see the effect icon - low exposure. Click on it!
- Now, you will be on the effect page (one with L/E icon). Tap on Try this effect or favourite it to try the filter later.
You can also find the effect easily by looking it up in the Effects gallery. Now let's see how to correctly use this filter to get the desired result.
Read More: TikTok Auto Scroll: How To Auto Scroll Through TikTok On iOS And Android Devices?
How to Use the Low Exposure Eye Trend on TikTok?
Doing the low exposure eye trend isn't that easy. You need to shoot the video in two parts; one with your front cam and the other with your back cam. Then edit the video perfectly for a smooth transition. Here is how to do the low exposure eye trend on TikTok:
- Head to TikTok and search "low exposure". You will find many videos with this effect.
- Play any of the videos and click on the sound icon at the bottom right corner.
- Then, tap Use this sound to load the music (La siene) for the trend.
- Now you are going to record the first part of the video.
- Hold down the record button and zoom into one of your eyes. Make sure your eye is pretty much at the center of the screen when you are zooming in.
- At the very end of the first part (when the music drops), close your eyes. That's the first clip.
- For the second clip, switch to your back camera. Zoom a little for the best result.
- Then, select the "low exposure" filter that you have favourited earlier.
- Now, hold the camera up to your eye. Try to match the same position you ended your first clip in for a smooth transition. You can use a mirror to do it.
- Once you are ready, tap record and open your eyes. Good job!
- Now that we have both clips, you can edit the video to trim down the unnecessary part. The first part should end with you closing your eyes and the second part should start with you opening your eyes; remove the part in between.
That's it! You can now add a caption, insert #lowexposure and post it on TikTok. Hope it helps.
Read More: TikTok Anger Test: How To Do The Multidimensional Anger Test Trend On TikTok?
What is TikTok Low Exposure Eye Filter?
The low exposure filter is the latest eye filter on TikTok to join the line of Euphoria Eye filter and Inverted Eye filter. Like the aforementioned two filters, the low exposure filter makes your eyes appear more attractive.
No matter what the colour of your eyes is, the low exposure filter will make your eyes look more appealing and fresh. We recommend you to shoot with a decent camera, so the details of your eyes will pop and the colours of your eyes will be vibrant.