If Hulu error code P-EDU136 is preventing you from streaming on the platform, we can help.
Hulu is a popular online video streaming service with an extensive catalogue of TV shows and movies. However, the streaming platform is not without its issues. It's not uncommon to run into errors when using Hulu, especially on the web version.
HULU error code P-EDU136, which has been plaguing a lot of users, is a pretty common one. But fear not, we will guide you through this issue, so you can get back to watching Hulu.
How to fix Hulu error code P-EDU136
If you use Hulu as your primary entertainment source, you would definitely want to keep it working well. So, we are here to help you with that. We have scoured the Internet to find the best possible solution to the P-EDU136 error code.
Here are some troubleshooting tips to fix Hulu P-EDU136 error code:
- Make sure Hulu has access to location services on your smartphone or PC. If you are using a browser to access Hulu, you’ll need to enable location services on your browser as well. If you are on an iPad or iPhone, make sure you enable Precise Location for Hulu.
- One user pointed out that if you are using a mobile hotspot to connect to the Internet, you might encounter the error because the hotspot is unable to provide "location" information. to the connected device. So, try connecting to your WiFi.
- Try a different browser as this user suggested and see if it fixes the issue.
Hopefully, one of our suggestions will fix Hulu error code P-EDU136. If you still can't access the service, your only option is to contact Hulu to seek a solution. You can reach out to them by navigating to this page.
Read more: How to fix Paramount Plus error code 6040
What is Hulu error code P-EDU136?
Hulu error code P-EDU136 is a playback error that occurs when you try to stream content on the Hulu app or website. This error code is typically accompanied by an error message stating that the service can’t locate you or you are not old enough to watch the title.
The possible causes for Hulu error code P-EDU136 are:
- Hulu is unable to access your location.
- You are under 18 years of age.
That said, users who are way over 18 years of age have received the "Oops! You are not old enough to watch this" error message, so there might be another issue going on. Anyway, the suggestions we listed here should solve Hulu error code P-EDU136 and you will be enjoying the title in no time.