After the low exposure eye filter, the eyebrow mapping filter is the latest TikTok filter that has been trending for quite some time now.
It has been getting a lot of attention from young women all over the world, especially those who have not yet found the perfect eyebrow shape for themselves.
So, if you are one of those who want to try this new and interesting filter, then we will teach you how to use the TikTok eyebrow mapping filter. Let's get started with this tutorial.
What Is The Eyebrow Filter On TikTok?
As the name suggests, the eyebrow mapping filter is a TikTok filter that will map out a person's ideal eyebrow position. Created by TikTok user Grace M Choi, the filter utilises "the golden ratio" and scans your face to find the perfect eyebrow shape for you.
The filter will add a layer of symmetrical lines over your face that tells you where your brows should start, where the arch should be, and where they should end.
Although the lines are rather simple, they are supposed to be very accurate and if you're having a hard time achieving a perfect brow shape, you can use this filter to find the perfect one.
How To Use The Eyebrow Mapping Filter
The eyebrow mapping filter is a great tool to add to your makeup arsenal. You can use the filter as a guide to draw out the ideal brow shape for yourself. Now, let's take a look at how to use the tool.
- Open TikTok and go to the Discover tab.
- Search “eyebrow mapping”. You will find many videos with this effect.
- Just play any of the videos.
- Above the creator’s name, you will see the effect icon – Eyebrows. Click on it!
- Now, you will be on the effect page (one with an eye and a brow pencil icon). Tap on Try this effect. There you have it!
- Take the brow pencil and start to draw on your eyebrows following the lines.
If you are satisfied with the end result, you could share it on TikTok. The filter is best tested hands-free, so place your phone on a tripod or a stand. Happy brow shaping!