If you are looking to unblock someone on TikTok, then we’ve got you covered.
Sometimes you may find yourself in a situation where you need to unblock a person on TikTok. Whatever the reason may be, you can easily unblock someone on TikTok. It's pretty straightforward and easy with our guide.
Whether you are using the app or watching TikTok without the app (PC), we will help you out with all the steps involved in unblocking someone on TikTok. So, let’s get started!
How To Unblock Someone On TikTok App
So, you have changed your mind and now you want to unblock the person on TikTok?
Well, we’ve made it simple for you. Just follow the steps mentioned below and you’ll be able to unblock someone on TikTok in no time.
- Go to the person's profile.
- Tap the 3-dot icon in the top right.
- Tap Unblock and follow the steps in the app.
If you want to batch unblock people, then the above method is unproductive and time-consuming. You can follow the steps mentioned below to batch unblock people on TikTok.
- Tap Profile in the bottom right.
- Tap the 3-line icon in the top right.
- Tap Settings and Privacy. Then, got to Privacy.
- Select Blocked accounts. You will see the list of all the accounts you have blocked.
- Tap the Unblock button next to all the accounts you wish to unblock.
That's it! Absolutely painless, right? Now, the person(s) you have unblocked will be able to see your content and engage with you through direct messages, comments, follows or likes.
Keep in mind that unblocking several people at once is considered spam behaviour, and as a result, you may be shadowbanned on TikTok.
- Read More: How To Auto-Scroll On TikTok
How To Unblock Someone On TikTok PC
If you are watching TikTok on your PC via the web browser, the steps to unblock people are a bit different. Here, you won't be able to simply search blocked people with their user ID, visit their profile and unblock them.
Instead, you can follow the steps mentioned below to unblock someone on TikTok on a PC.
- Tap the profile icon in the top right.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Blocked accounts under the Privacy header. You will see the list of all the accounts you have blocked.
- Tap the Unblock button next to the account you wish to unblock.
Unblocking people on TikTok enables them to view your videos or engage with you through comments, follows or likes. Also, they will be able to send messages on TikTok to you.