If you've ever been curious to discover who's saving your snaps through screenshots, you'll be pleased to learn that Snapchat offers a built-in feature that lets you see who screenshotted your Snapchat Story.
While Snapchat doesn't announce it as loudly as it does for screenshots of chats and Snaps, it does provide a method to reveal this secret activity. They say that taking a screenshot is often a way of expressing admiration, and Snapchat tells you who admire your content.
In this guide, we will walk you through the steps to see who screenshotted your Snapchat Story. Since we are on this topic, did you know that you can screenshot on Snapchat without them knowing?
How to see who screenshotted your Snapchat Story
While Snapchat sends you a notification when someone takes a screenshot of your profile or the Snap you sent, the app does not send a push notification when someone takes a screenshot of your Snapchat Story.
However, it does provide you with a list of people who have taken a screenshot of your Story. To see who screenshotted your Snapchat Story:
- Open the Story you want to check
- Tap the two arrows icon at the bottom next to the eye icon
- It will then present you with the list of people who screenshotted your Snapchat Story.
If you are a Snapchat Plus subscriber, you will also be able to see who rewatched your Snapchat Story. To check your Story Rewatch count, check the number next to the 👀 eyes emoji. And to see who rewatched it, just tap the 👀 eyes emoji.
What does it mean when Snapchat story says +1 more
When Snapchat displays "+1 more," it indicates that someone who used to be your friend but isn't anymore has viewed your Story. So when your Snapchat Story says +1, it could be someone who has:
- Deleted you as a friend.
- Blocked you on Snapchat.
- Deleted or deactivated their Snapchat account altogether.
On the flip side, if you have unfriended or blocked someone on Snapchat after posting the said Snapchat Story, they will appear as +1 more in your list of viewers and screenshotters. Luckily, there are ways to find their identity.
To see who screenshotted your Snapchat Story when it says +1 more:
- Accept the pending friend requests one by one and see if that person appears on the list. Go to the "Ignored from Added Me" section and accept new friend requests there as well.
- Similarly, unblock the users you have blocked after posting the story.
- See if someone blocked you on Snapchat recently.
- See if someone unfriended you on Snapchat recently. Look for the X icon next to your Snapchat friends on the Chat screen or check your friends list.
So, there you have it, different methods you can use to see who screenshotted your Snapchat Story when it says +1 more. And that wraps up our guide, you are definitely ready to find out who is keeping an eye on your content now. However, we're not done yet – there's a treasure trove of Snapchat tricks and tips waiting for you.
Discover how to effortlessly increase your Snap Score by 1000.