If you’re into social media, then you know that there is a new phenomenon sweeping the world in recent months. It’s the no beard filter. If you are wondering what it is, or how to get it, then you've come to the right place.
Whether you are the proud owner of a beard or are close to someone who is, you might have forgotten what their chin looks like. You might be questioning whether there actually is a chin under there at all. You might suffer from pogonophobia, and what to create a utopian world with no beards. Whatever your circumstances, here's what you need to know.
What is the No Beard filter?
It shouldn't really come as a surprise that the No Beard filter takes away your beard. For this reason, it doesn't work unless you actually have a beard. It also works best on shorter beards, as longer beards often remain poking out under your hand like an aggressive chest wig. Most people seem to think the results are pretty accurate, if a little horrifying.
So if you are ready to dive into this world of hair-free chins, and want to start having fun with the No beard filter, what do you have to do? The key thing to note is that the filter actually exists on Snapchat. From there, it gets uploaded to TikTok. Here's how to use it.
How to get the No Beard filter
The first step in the process is to access the filter on Snapchat:
- Open Snapchat and select the Face icon
- Tap Explore
- Search for No beard and choose the first icon that appears
- You can then use this to either record a video, or take a photo of your beardless face
- To save it, tap Download
To then upload this video to TikTok:
- Open TikTok and select the Plus icon
- Tap Upload and select the relevant video
- Tap Next. At this point, you can add text, sounds, and other effects. When you are ready, press Next again
- When you're happy with your content, tap Post
And there you have it. You are now just a few steps away from being able to enjoy the No Beard filter on Snapchat and TikTok. And it's probably a lot faster than shaving your beard off, realising you've made a terrible life choice, and waiting for it to grow back.