If you wish to delete your BeReal account, then we’re here to help you.
Although BeReal is an intriguing app with a lot of potential, it is riddled with bugs and issues. BeReal not working, no BeReal notification, and BeReal not uploading are among the problems. Because of this reason, many users are abandoning the app.
So if you are having trouble using BeReal and want to delete your BeReal account, keep reading. We will guide you through the process.
How To Delete BeReal Account On iPhone And Android
BeReal is not everyone's cup of tea. The app's purpose, in general, is to showcase people's real lives - and that includes posting some imperfect content (because life is imperfect and we all are flawed).
Unlike other photo-sharing apps, it doesn't allow you to carefully curate your post or offer you filters to make your photos look attractive. In addition, you can only delete your post once a day, which many may find to be a bit too restrictive.
Many people may find these reasons valid for deleting BeReal. If you are one of them, here is how to delete your BeReal account.
- Tap your profile icon on the top right.
- Tap the 3-dot icon to open Settings.
- Select Help > Contact us > Delete Account.
- Choose a reason why you want to delete your account and tap Yes, I'm sure.
- Again, tap Yes, I'm sure to confirm your action.
Immediately, you'll be automatically logged out and your account will be permanently deleted in 15 days. If you log in again during those 15 days, the scheduled deletion of your account will be cancelled.
Read More: What Time Is BeReal Today?
How To Make A New BeReal Account
If you just deleted your account to start over from scratch, here are the steps to follow to make a new BeReal account.
Make sure you enter a different phone number than the one you used to create your old account. However, if 15 days have passed and your old account has been permanently deleted, you can give the same number.
- Once you have successfully installed the app, launch it. You will be given an overview of how the app basically works.
- Then you will be asked to enter your name, date of birth and phone number.
- You’ll receive a code on the phone number you provided. Enter that code into the BeReal app to verify your account.
- Upon verification, you will receive the "Time to BeReal" notification prompting you to capture a BeReal within 2 minutes. You can either post a BeReal by clicking the notification or just skip the part by tapping the Add Friends button.
That's it! Now you can add your friends on BeReal and see your Friends' BeReals and explore the Discovery page. In case you aren't aware, BeReal notifies screenshots, so think twice before screen grabbing.