The Snapchat Plus rewatch feature is part of the new premium offering from Snapchat, as they attempt to capitalise on their return to popularity. As a Snapchat plus user, you will get to enjoy exclusive features like Snapchat Plus planets, customisable app icons/themes, the ability to use Snapchat on PC and more.
Today, we are going to talk about the Snapchat Plus rewatch feature. What is it, and how do you use it? And what exactly is Snapchat Plus?
We'll explain everything you need to know. And if you have ever wanted to know how many times your friends are watching your videos, you can finally find out.
How To Check Snapchat Plus Story Rewatch Count
Once you've signed up to Snapchat Plus, you'll be able to access the rewatch count. And this is how you do it:
- Share a Story on Snapchat as you normally would. Wait for the views to start rolling in.
- As long as the Story has had more than one view, you'll see a pair of eyes emoji.
- Tap on the Story, then swipe up. The number next to the eyes emoji counts how many friends have rewatched the Story, rather than the total number of times it has been rewatched. In other words, if one friend watches your Story ten times, it will only count as one rewatch.
- This will also let you see the name of the friends who have rewatched a Story.
As we mentioned earlier, this feature is only available on Snapchat Plus. But what exactly is this, and what else do you get for your money?
Read More: How To Pin People On Snapchat Android
What Is Snapchat Plus?
As we stated before, Snapchat is looking to capitalise on a resurgence n its popularity. As such, Snapchat Plus is a premium service, which users can subscribe to for £3.99/$3.99 a month.
In return, they get access to exclusive, experimental and pre-release features.
The exclusive features Snapchat Plus currently offers are as follows:
- Ghost Trails on the Map - this allows you to see where your friends have been in the past 24 hours. This may not be ideal for everyone, but it can be disabled.
- Best Friends Forever (Pin as #1 Best Friend) - this allows you to choose someone as your best friend. You can only have one best friend at a time though.
- Story Rewatch Indicator - we've already described this, but it allows you to see who has watched your Story multiple times.
- Custom App Icons/Themes - you can now change the Snapchat icon to a variety of different symbols.
- Snapchat+ Badge - a black star badge that tells everyone you pay for Snapchat Plus.
- Friend Solar System - this is a way of ranking your friends in order of closeness. So if they are the sun, and you are Earth, this means you are their third closest friend. This is a fun way to see your best friends list.
Read More: How To Make Your Snapchat Account Private
How To Get Snapchat Plus
If these sound like the sort of features you absolutely cannot live without, then it's very simple to subscribe to Snapchat Plus:
- Go to your Profile
- Tap on the Snapchat+ banner card at the top
- Choose a subscription to start your 7-day free trial
At the time of writing, Snapchat Plus is available in the following countries:
United States, United Kingdom, Canada, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates.
It remains to be seen how popular this service is going to be. It's fair to say though, that not everyone is a fan...
For more articles like this, take a look at our Apps and How To page.