Have no idea how to add multiple photos to one Instagram Story? We've got you covered.
Posting just one image on your Instagram Story is boring. You can do much better. In fact, most people are not aware that multiple photos can be added to a single Instagram Story, nor are they aware that Instagram can be viewed anonymously, or how to search Instagram posts by date.
Let's talk about how you can add multiple images to one Instagram Story, so you can add multiple photos from your trip and create an engaging photo montage.
How To Add Multiple Photos To One Instagram Story
- Swipe right anywhere in the Feed to open Instagram Stories.
- Tap the layout icon at the left.
- Select the shutter button at the bottom to take a series of photos with your camera or tap the gallery icon in the bottom left to select pictures from your gallery.
- Press Change Grid to change the layout of your photos. With two fingers, you can adjust the photos in the grid.
- Tap the tick icon at the bottom, then tap Your Story in the bottom left to post the story.
This app was designed by Instagram, too, so you don't need to worry about a third-party app having access to your Instagram.
If you are looking for a more creative way to share photos on Instagram Story, keep reading! We'll share another way to add multiple photos to your Instagram Story.
Read More: How To Turn Off Suggested Posts On Instagram
How To Add Multiple Photos To One Instagram Story Without Layout
One of the disadvantages of the Layout feature is that every photo is automatically cropped to fit the default ratio of the layout. So, you won't get to see the full-size images. To get around this, you can make use of the Photo Sticker feature.
Here is how to add multiple photos to one Instagram Story without layout:
- Head over to the Instagram Story tab.
- Tap the gallery icon and select one of the images you wish to post on your Story. With two fingers, you can adjust the size and position of the photo.
- Press the Sticker icon at the top and look for the photo sticker. The photo sticker has the last image in your gallery as the icon.
- Now, select the second image you wish to post. Adjust the size and position of the photo.
- You can use the sticker, again and again, to add multiple photos to one Instagram Story.
There you have it! Go ahead and have fun with your Instagram Stories. You can also add other stickers like texts, hashtags, music, emojis etc.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Apps page.