The Cartoon 3D Style filter, commonly known as the Disney Pixar filter is the latest trend in the world of social media. This filter is a fun way to make yourself look like a character from a Pixar movie. You have probably seen it all over social media and might be thinking of trying it out. Well, it’s easy!
We will also show you how you can get the Cartoon 3D Style filter on TikTok, Snapchat and Instagram. You just need to follow these simple steps. So let’s start!
How to get the Disney Pixar filter on Snapchat?
- Open Snapchat.
- Go to the camera screen and tap the smiling face symbol to the right of the shutter/camera button.
- Head over to the Explore tab and search for "Cartoon 3D Syle".
- Tap to take a picture or tap and hold the shutter button to record a video.
- Once you are done recording, just save it to your device.
There you have it! The 3D cartoon face of yourself on your device. Now, let’s show it to the world.
How to get the Disney Pixar filter on TikTok?
TikTok doesn't have the Disney Pixar filter, but now that you already have it on your device, you just need to upload the video to TikTok. To do so:
- Open TikTok
- Tap on the + icon, then tap on Upload.
- Select the Disney Pixar filter video and click Next.
- Edit the video or add music to it, if you like. Then, click Next.
- Write the caption and click on Post.
How to get the Disney Pixar filter on Instagram?
Although Instagram has some Disney filters in its library, it doesn’t have the original 3D Disney Pixar filter. But no worries. Your phone already has it and you can post it on Instagram easily. To post it on Instagram:
- Open Instagram.
- Swipe left and tap on the gallery button.
- Select the video that we recorded on Snapchat.
- Now, you can add you music, text or sticker to it.
- Once you are done editing, click on the → button.
- That's it! Now you can share it to your stories or send it to your friends.
Go on! Try it yourself. We know you will have fun with it.